Friday, May 22, 2020

I have bad grammar I need your help!

I have bad grammar I need your help!
Since Codvid19 has shut down the world, the word homeschooled has become a household name. No pun intended, But let me tell you that the homeschool they have today and the home school they had back in the '70s when I was growing are two different things! I would actually call it homely school. I had a very dedicated uncle and a mother who believed that reading was fundamental. I picked up reading in a snap! But speeling took some time, to be honest? a very long time that's why I thank God for Grammarly ( Which I'm using at the moment ) Now as far as my grammar goes? well, not so good! It would take my hours and hours to redo my videos because of my grammar. Well, I just turned 50 in November and I don't have the patients to keep redoing my videos! So I'm asking everyone who watchers to be my home school teacher? Yes at any time in my videos you hear me make an error in my grammar post a comment about it! It would really help me out a lot and give me the confidence to continue making videos without the fear of being bashed in the comments. So sit back watch listen and enjoy!
 








No comments:

Post a Comment